This Pre-Order Policy (“Policy”) governs the placing of Pre-Order Purchases(“Pre-Order”) with Creative Culture Media Group, LLC (“Creative Culture” or “Creative Courses”). Please read this Policy carefully before purchasing your Pre-Order of any Creative Courses products (“Product”). By submitting your Pre-Order, You agree to be legally bound by these terms
- Pre-Order. When placing a Pre-Order, you will be required to provide certain personally identifiable information, such as your address and billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current until the Product has been paid for.
- Payment. By processing a Pre-Order, You will be charged the full price of the product(s) at the time of placing the Pre-Order. Your placing of a Pre-Order constitutes Your express agreement to Creative Courses charging the full Price of the Products at such time. All Pre-Orders are transacted through the Teachable platform.
- Delivery Schedule. Although we will make efforts to deliver the Product by March 2021, you understand and agree that there may be slight delays. An estimated time of delivery is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Creative Courses does not represent or warrant that it will be able to deliver the Pre-Order by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated and/or release of the Product is not met, Creative Courses is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in this Policy, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays.
- Cancellation/Refund. You or Creative Courses may cancel this Pre-Order at any time for any or no reason prior to our notice within 30 days of purchase. To cancel Your Pre-Order send an email to email@example.com.
- Limitation of liability. Under no circumstances will creative courses be held liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages arising out or related to this agreement. In the event creative courses is held liable for any damages arising out or related to this agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy will be the full refund of your pre-order.